There are lot of ways of creating such kind of walls in revit (extrusion, repeating details) but the method I will discuss below seems very easy and convenient.
Steps to Follow
- Selectcreate new family and navigate to the Curtain Wall Panel family template file
- Click on the Createtab > Extrusion and create a small detail so that u can control the corners of the wall
- Extrude the profile to the Top in elevation and lock it with the reference plane.
- Check the width dimension of the profile created.
- Save the family and load into your project.
- Create a curtain wall and duplicate with a different name.
- In the properties edit type go to the tab curtain panel and select the profile
- And then go to tab vertical grid in layout select the fixed distance and under spacing give the dimension measured for your profile.
Here you go.